COVID-19 NOTE: The City is utilizing Governor Little’s Stage 4 Rebound Idaho guidance for its public meetings. As such, we are abiding by the social distancing standard of 6’ within the physical meeting room, limiting seating, and seating will be first come first served. The meeting can be viewed live through Facebook Live and/or the City's YouTube channel or on Spectrum Cable Channel 1301. The meeting is rebroadcast on Spectrum Cable Channel 1301, and on YouTube through a link on the City's website (www.cdaid.org).
The following is a list of public hearings as set by the City Council.
Please provide written comments any time prior to 4:00 p.m. the day of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org or register to testify at: https://www.cdaid.org/signinpublic
July 20, 2021
1. Legislative - A-2-21 - Annexation of 3.194 acres from County Ag Suburban to City R-3, located at 2248 E. Stanley Hill Road; Applicant: Eugene & Nancy Haag Living Trust.
August 3, 2021
1. Legislative - V-21-03 Vacation of a Ten-foot (10’) Strip of Right-of-Way Adjoining the Easterly Boundary Line of Lot 22 and the South Half of Lot 21, Block 3, of the Kaesmeyer Addition Plat.
2. Legislative - V-21-04 Vacation of a Ten-foot (10’) Strip of Right-of-Way Adjoining the Easterly Boundary Line of a Portion of Lots 6, 7, and 8, Block 13 of the Kaesmeyer Addition Plat.
August 17, 2021
1. Legislative - ZC-5-21 - A proposed zone change at 3221 N. 4th from R-12 to R-17; Applicant: Escalade Properties, LLC.
September 7, 2021
1. Legislative - Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Appropriations Ordinance.
September 21, 2021
1. Legislative - Amendment to the Appropriations Ordinance for FY 2020-2021.