Welcome to the Coeur d'Alene Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
You can report any of the following incidents using the Department's Online Reporting System. Clicking any one of them will start the online reporting process.
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an Emergency Situation
- This incident occurred within the Coeur d'Alene Police Department City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- This did not occur on a State Freeway?
- If reporting a theft from inside a vehicle with no known suspects or evidence, please choose "Automobile Burglary".
- If reporting a theft from inside a building or residence with no known suspects or evidence, please choose "Burglary".
- If reporting a theft from inside a business, not shoplifting and with no known suspects of evidence, please choose "Business Burglary".
Upon completion of this report process you will:
If you have physical evidence, know the suspect, or have other information which can lead to the apprehension of the violator, please call the non-emergency line at 208-769-2320 and speak to an officer.
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police
report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Coeur d'Alene Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):