The Coeur d'Alene Police Department provides fingerprinting services to the public on a first come, first served basis during designated hours, subject to personnel and facilities availability.
- Hours for fingerprinting services are currently Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- No appointment is necessary.
- The cost for fingerprinting services is $10.00 per card. Additional cards are $5.00 each.
- Payment can be made via cash or check. We cannot accept debit or credit cards at this time.
- A valid ID (driver’s license, state ID card) is required for identification.
Feel free to contact the Records Division for any other questions you may have at (208) 769-2320.