Request a Website Account for Individual Licenses

After we receive your request, we'll create a website account that you can then use to apply for Individual licenses (e.g. Childcare Teacher/Care Provider, Drain Layer, Private Detective, etc.).

After we've created your website account, we'll email you instructions on how to apply for an Individual license.

(For example, a Childcare, Parking, Security Agent, Drain Layer, Door-to-Door Solicitation, etc. license)